"Eddie's high energy, positive message and straight talk is just what our Black Greek community needed."
THE BLACK GREEK SUCCESS PROGRAM
What is RIGHT with Black Greek Letter Organizations besides a rich lineage of notable figures and stepping? With
so many needed cautionary presentations and workshops designed to prevent more damage to the collective image of African-American
fraternities and sororities, I have identified a need to point to the specific career benefits of being a member of a "Divine
Nine" organization. The Black Greek Success Program takes a look at how college Greeks can take their unique skills
and turn them into marketable career skills.
This highly engaging presentation includes:
- The "3 Bs of Black Greek Success"
- BEing a family featuring the "Gumbo Theory"
- BEing an individual
- BEing prepared for career challenges featuring the "Divine
Nine Characteristics of Career Success"
can be done as a speaking presentation, a keynote speech, or as a full-fledged interactive workshop. The Black Greek Success Program also focuses on institutional success by creating a more engaged student
- Students become more dedicated
to academic success.
- BGSP encourages
increased use of campus resources.
leaders gain an enhanced understanding of leadership skills among their unique demographics
What the Black Greek Success Program is NOT:
- An anti-hazing workshop
- An opportunity to tell Greeks what's WRONG with them
- A gripe and moan session for chapters who have "beef" with
Audience: Collegiate members of African-American fraternities and sororities
States Coast Guard
- Louisiana State University
- University of South Alabama
- Loyola University New Orleans
- Southeastern Louisiana University
- University of New Orleans
- Northwestern State University
- Nicholls State University
- Paul Quinn College